Having missed Expo 86 I am very excited to be able to partake in all the fun and events that will be happening in and around Vancouver during the 2010 Olympics. I’m even planning to do a day trip up to Whistler just to be a part of the energy and excitement that will be up there.
Here are my top three pics
1. LiveCity Yaletown – I think this is going to be the hot spot downtown for live events. Running from 11am to 11pm Feb 13th to Feb 28th. To find out the full listing of scheduled performances click here
2. Casa Italia – We all know how much I love good food….. Well I am sure that Casa Italia will not disappoint. Located at the Roundhouse Community Centre in Yaletown it will be open daily to the public between Feb 6 – 28th from noon until 6pm daily.
3. Heineken House (Holland) – the must Go See pavilion of the 2010 Games. Located near the Richmond O-Zone it is expected this “party” palace will serve in excess of 90,000 people. Open from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m daily they will serve up equal portions of Heineken and performances by Dutch Artists. A must see!
So now you know some of the places I’ll be. Where will you be?
Thanks to Translink I’m having the first ever contest on my Blog. The prize is a 2 Zone 2010 Games Transit Pass good from Feb 8th 2010 to March 21st 2010. This is your all access pass to transit during the 2010 Olympics and it’s value is $149.00!
Here’s how to win.
1. Post a comment on this blog about what Olympic event you plan to see and what form of transit you will use to get there. = one entry
2. Follow me on twitter (user name is Amuseconsulting) and ReTweet the following post “I entered to win a 2 Zone 2010 Games Transit pass from @amuseconsulting. Click here for details http://ow.ly/11Fod“ = one entry
3. Contest closes on Feb 3rd 2010 at Midnight pst. The prize will be mailed out so you must have a valid BC address to win.
And the winner is Josh Rimer! Thanks to all those that entered.